Article 1 General
- 1.1 Protecting your privacy and the information you provide us is a top priority for Made Holdings Ltd.
- 1.3 Any information submitted is collected, managed and retained by Made™.
- 1.4 Please be aware that your access to our Services may be subject to certain third party terms and conditions and privacy policies, including but not limited to third party payment processors.
- 1.5 You agree that Made™ is not liable for any such third party terms and conditions and their use of your personal information (information related to you that can identify you).
Article 2 Collection
- 2.1 Only registered Users may purchase themes on our Website.
- 2.2 Once you are registered, you have your own account.
- 2.3 You may register on our Website by providing the following personal information: Name, Email address, Username & Password.
- 2.4 You consent to our access to and collection of such personal information about you.
- 2.5 Once you are registered, you may login to your Account with your Username and Password.
- 2.6 You are responsible for maintaining the security of your password and Account.
- 2.7 You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under this Account and any other actions taken in connection with this Account.
- 2.8 You must immediately notify Made™ of any unauthorised uses of your Account or any other breaches of security.
- 2.9 Made™ will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- 2.10 During the sign-up process, you may also select the option of receiving Email offers from us.
- 2.11 You have the obligation to state truthfully, accurately and completely your up-to-date personal information in the registration process and update your account whenever it is needed.
- 2.12 If your personal information is not in compliance with these provisions or if Made™ has reasonable suspicions that your personal information is not in accordance with these provisions, Made™ has the right to reject your application for registration or to suspend or terminate immediately your Account, irrespectively of any notice, any use, current or future.
- 2.13 In this case, you have no right to any refund for the suspension or termination of your Account.
Article 3 Usage
- 3.1 Made™ treats all personal information according to EU law or the law in the country in which you reside or operate (whichever applies).
- 3.2 We collect two types of information from you: personal information (as described above in Article 1) and non-personal information (such as website navigation data).
- 3.4 We request only the personal information that we need to operate our Services and improve our Website's user experience.
- 3.5 We do not use your personal information to create any advertising creative.
- 3.6 We partner with third-party advertising networks to either display advertising on our Website or to manage our advertising on other sites.
- 3.7 These ad network partners do not collect and do not have access to any personally identifiable information.
- 3.8 We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Use of your Email associated with your Account in order to send you newsletters in conjunction with your use of our Services.
- If you do not wish to receive newsletters you may unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter Email.
- If you want to stop receiving Emails from Made™, you will have to opt-out via your Account.
- Made™ uses website navigation data to operate and improve the Website.
- Made™ may also use website navigation data alone or in combination with your personal information to provide aggregated information.
- We store all the information that is tracked through standard Google Analytics but we do not save this information on our databases.
- All the information, described in this Article 2, shall be used in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Article 4 Protection
- 4.1 To protect our Users' privacy, personal information is not published in any way to other Users or third parties.
- 4.2 Made™ reserves its right though to share your personal information to a third party in case of sale merger, control change, reorganisation or liquidation of the Company.
- 4.3 All such actions shall be completed in compliance with applicable laws of personal data and privacy.
- 4.4 We do not make any personal information available to third parties for their marketing purposes.
- 4.5 If however, we share your personal information and data with third parties, we will notify you.
- 4.6 Please note that no transmission over the internet can be fully guaranteed in its confidentiality and non-disclosure, and as such, you transmit at your own risk.
- 4.7 Made™ uses robust security measures to protect personal information from unauthorised access, maintain personal information accuracy, and help ensure the appropriate use of personal information.
- 4.8 When the Services are accessed using the internet, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology protects your data using both server authentication and data encryption.
- 4.9 These technologies help ensure that your information is safe, secure, and only available to you to whom the information belongs and those to whom you have granted access.
- 4.10 Made™ also implements other advanced technology measures to prevent interference or access from outside intruders.
- 4.11 We do not tolerate Spam and to report Made™ related spam please contact us at [email protected].
- 4.12 You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our Terms of Service.
- 4.13 We may check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content of the Website, but we will not permanently store messages sent through these tools.
- 4.14 Made™ does its utmost to secure its information storage in order to protect confidentiality of your personal information against loss and interception by third parties.
- 4.15 However, it is important to know that there is no zero-risk against loss or interception by others of your personal information.
- 4.16 You are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your Account's username and password.
Article 5 Storage
- 5.1 We save your personal information in our database in order to improve our Website's and user experience and in accordance with our Terms of Service.
- 5.2 If you wish that your personal information be permanently deleted from our database when you stop using our Services, please notify us at [email protected].
Article 6 Payment
- 6.1 We use a third-party payment processor to bill Users.
- 6.4 Any additional information requested by the Payment Processor is collected and stored by the Payment Processor and not Made™.
- 6.5 Made™ does not collect nor store any credit card or other billing information.
- 6.6 We only store a User's identification code to verify payment by a User, sent by the Payment Processor to Made™.
- 6.7 We are not responsible for the use of your personal information by the Payment Processor.
Article 7 Cookies
- 7.2 When you visit our Website, Made™ servers send a cookie to your web browser and you can delete these cookies at any time.
- 7.3 Standing alone, cookies do not personally identify an individual, cookies merely recognise the web browser.
- 7.4 If you are using our Services and you choose to identify yourself to us, Made™ uses session cookies containing encrypted information to allow Made™ to uniquely identify you.
- 7.5 Each time you log into the Services, a session cookie containing an encrypted, unique identifier that is tied to your account and is placed on your browser.
- 7.6 These session cookies allow Made™ to uniquely identify you when you are logged into the Services and download our themes and to process online data transactions and requests.
- 7.7 Session cookies are required to use the Services.
Article 8 Legal
- 8.1 We cooperate with law enforcement authorities, as well as with other third parties, to enforce laws, intellectual property rights and to prevent fraud.
- 8.2 In response to a verified request by law enforcement or other government officials relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity, we can, and you authorise us to, disclose your name, Email address and Website use history, with or without a subpoena.
- 8.3   Without limiting the above, we will not disclose your personal information to any law enforcement or other governmental officials without a subpoena or court order, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to protect our rights, enforce our policies, respond to claims that your use of our Services violates Made™ policies or rights or others, or protect anyone's rights, property or safety.
Article 9 Consent
Article 10 Changes
- 10.2 Any such changes will be effective immediately from the time they are posted, unless otherwise stated in the change provision.
- 10.3 Email notification will be sent to Users who request it.
Last Modified: July 21, 2017